8 Amazing Reasons To Love Digital Planning Now
Digital Planning has been all of the rage the past few years. If you haven’t tried it, here are 8 amazing reasons to love digital planning now. What are you waiting for?
Our team put together their favorite reasons to love digital planning, do any strike you?
- Less Mess. Digital planning allows me to plan and get really creative without the mess. And, who doesn’t love that? Michelle Bell
- Digital Planning is compact! I can have multiple notebooks, stickers and planners with digital planning. Plus all of my lettering practice can be done on the same device. My bag is lighter and not as huge. Kathryn Mercer
- Reusing my digital planner stickers is a bonus! Talk about a big savings. You can’t do that with paper planners. I’m less likely to hoard my digital planning stickers and actually use them. Kathryn Mercer and Erica Archer
- Making mistakes is not a big deal in a digital planner. I can easily erase away mistakes without messing up my paper. Or, if I don’t like where I put a digital planning sticker, I can move it without damaging anything. Kathryn Mercer and Michele Downing
- Digital planning is calming. Digital planning for me is very calming and therapeutic. I don’t experience the stress because if it doesn’t turn out how I like I can start over. I find the entire process therapeutic. Elizabeth Coble
- Flexibility is great with digital planning. I can do my digital planning creative setup whenever I want and buy my digital planning supplies online with instant downloads. No waiting for a delivery. Martina Diani
- Digital planning is good for the environment. There is literally no paper waste in tossing pages I don’t need, throwing out old sticker backs, and no excess shipping and packaging trash. None of that happens and I am happy to be doing my part to reduce my carbon footprint. Holly McCaig
- You can have multiple digital planners from one purchase! Being able to duplicate my digital planners so I can separate things like work from home is a plus. And, I only have to pay for one planner. I love this. Simply change out covers and they look different immediately. Kate George
Digital Planners We Offer
We offer a few options when it comes to digital planning at Holly Pixels. You can learn more about digital planning on our Digital Planning Journey page of our website. Gorgeous 2020 Digital Planners Are Here | Meet Pixel Planner 3.0 We have:
The Pixel Planner Open Book
This digital planner looks like a traditional open book planner. So realistic in design, this planner mimics the feel of a real planner in that the tabs move from left to right sides like you’re actually flipping pages. This style of planner is a bit larger in file size, so if you have an older iPad or tablet that can’t handle that file space you may want our horizontal style instead.
The Pixel Planner Horizontal
This digital planner maximizes the entire space of the page. All of our tabs are static (they don’t move) and this means no page actually looks like it flips from left to right. This allows us to minimize the file size and works great for people that need it to take up less room on their iPads.
Hobonichi Pixel Planner
The Hobonichi style planners are a smaller and simpler planner that combines planning with journaling. We have made our version to just be a monthly and weekly design – no dailies. Simple and clean. Our design is similar to the Wallet size Hobonichi. Learn more about those here.
Digital Planner Accessories
Covers. You can duplicate your digital planner multiple times to use for different subjects. Some people use one for school, one for work, and one for home. With our PDF cover files you can make them more easily recognizable in your gallery. It’s easy to change them out, too in GoodNotes.
Stickers. Our stickers are reusable! Maximize your dollar and stop hoarding stickers again. We have walkthroughs on Fridays on how you can set up your planners each week, too. These are super inspiring. Follow us on Youtube to catch those each Friday.
Share Your Work
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @hollypixels when you use our products! We want to see how you use them and help others get inspired. Use the hashtag #hollypixels so everyone can find you!