Create Glitter Dipped Letters in Procreate | Procreate Tutorial
This week I want to show you how you can use other design elements/assets to create glitter dipped letters in Procreate for a really classic look. Your lettering deserves a step up so try this! This Procreate Tutorial is super easy to follow and as always you can watch me make mistakes and learn from them!
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 512 GB Black
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App V 4+
- Grip for Apple Pencil* Affiliate
I Used In This Procreate Tutorial:
- Colo Mono Brush from Creative Light
- Glitter Rose Gold and Marble Textures Pack from Blog Pixie *affiliate
- Procreate Brushes and Foil Textures from Summit Avenue *affiliate
Watch Create Glitter Dipped Letters in Procreate | Procreate Tutorial
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. For more tutorials be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube! I post every twice a week!