Create Glitter Dipped Letters in Procreate | Procreate Tutorial
This week I want to show you how you can use other design elements/assets to create glitter dipped letters in Procreate for a really classic look. Your lettering deserves a step up so try this! This Procreate Tutorial is super easy to follow and as always you can watch me make mistakes and learn from them!
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 512 GB Black
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App V 4+
- Grip for Apple Pencil* Affiliate
I Used In This Procreate Tutorial:
- Colo Mono Brush from Creative Light
- Glitter Rose Gold and Marble Textures Pack from Blog Pixie *affiliate
- Procreate Brushes and Foil Textures from Summit Avenue *affiliate
Watch Create Glitter Dipped Letters in Procreate | Procreate Tutorial
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. For more tutorials be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube! I post every twice a week!
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Holly McCaig is a 20 year veteran of the design world. With her mark being made in scrapbooking and photography, Holly now educates eager artists how to do lettering in procreate on the iPad Pro. She resides in Denver, Colorado with her two dogs, Lola and Daisy.