Create Painted Floral Monograms in Procreate
This week I’m going to show you how to create painted floral monograms in Procreate. Anyone can learn brush lettering. But that can be real boring real fast. To stand out in the crowd of lettering artists you should be learning new skills and techniques. This technique is super easy, creative, and fun.
Tools I Use to Create Painted Floral Monograms
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ (1st Gen)
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App
- Sketch 6B Pencil Brush (default Procreate)
- Colo Mono from my Colorado Brush Set
- Painted Ink from my Creative Light Brush Set
- Color Swatches listed in the video)
Watch Me As I Create Painted Floral Monograms in Procreate on the iPad Pro
Stay tuned next week as I continue this project with floral wreaths to create a unique monogram you can offer as print art for your customers.