Doodle With Me in Procreate How to Draw Bubble Tea with Holly Pixels
Come doodle with me in Procreate. I’ll be showing you how to draw bubble tea in this cute cartoon style with my free Procreate video tutorial.
I have a fun more cartoon style of drawing and I’ll walk you through how I did this bubble tea doodle in Procreate using my free tear sheet in the Vault.
The Vault is free to join and you can download this tear sheet for Procreate to trace and practice.
What You Will Learn in Doodle With Me In Procreate
- How to locate downloads on your iPad
- How to add the Procreate Tear Sheet JPG file in the Procreate app
- Using Symmetry to draw in Procreate
- How I use two pen stroke widths for the main line art and then details in Procreate art. I am using my Colo Mono Brush
- Use the quick line feature to snap perfect lines in place.
- Then I’ll show you exactly how I color in my work using the Reference feature in Procreate and new layers for each color
Tools Used in Doodle With Me In Procreate How to Draw Bubble Tea
This video was filmed in September 2020. Please make note that depending on when you are watching this Procreate tutorial some screens may look different.
- I’m using an iPad Pro Gen 3 12.9″ model
- Apple Pencil Gen 2
- My pencil sleeve is here*
- Procreate 5
- Colorado Mono Brush from the Colorado Procreate Brush Set
- Bubble Tea Doodle With Me Tear Sheet – join the Vault to get it free.
Watch Doodle With Me in Procreate How to Draw a Bubble Tea
Doodling in Procreate is so much fun and easy. Doodles are easy and not meant to be complicated. Take your time, you can do it!
Join the Vault for Free
Join the Vault for free. Inside you’ll find this tear sheet plus my monthly Activity Guides and other free downloads for Procreate. Looking for my Durango Procreate brush? It’s in there, too!