Drawing a Spooky Halloween Potion Bottle in Procreate with Studio Kitsch
I love this tutorial! Studio Kitsch is shows drawing a spooky halloween potion bottle in Procreate in this video walk through. It’s so easy, and I know you can do it, too.
This is Syndee’s second tutorial with us. Did you catch her first one where she shows you how to make a geometric Instagram Stories image in procreate? It’s really good, so go check it out.
Tools You’ll Need for Drawing a Spooky Halloween Potion Bottle in Procreate
- Procreate (this was filmed in 4 just before 5 came out but everything works fine)
- Color Palette (free in our Vault)
- Colo Mono from the Colorado Procreate Brush Set by Holly Pixels
- Bonobo Chalk (Default Sketch Brushes)
- Burn Tree Brush (Default Charcoal Brushes)
- Water Brush (Default Elements Brushes)
- Driven Snow Brush (Default Elements Brushes)
- Delicious Texture Procreate Brush Set by Lisa Glanz (Powder Brush, Smokey Shader Brush)
- Lettering (free in our Vault)
- Hocus Pocus Procreate Brush Set by Studio Kitsch (Spidey Brush)
- Spooky Watercolor Procreate Brush Set by Studio Kitsch (spider web)
- Spellbound Procreate Brushes by Studio Kitsch (Enchanted brush)
It’s really fun to see how you can combine so many brushes from all of these sets to make something amazing. Do you combine your brush sets this way?
Watch Drawing a Spooky Halloween Potion Bottle in Procreate
Here’s the video. I just love Syndee’s teaching style. She’s so detailed and thoughtful. What a great asset for us all!
Join the Vault
It’s free! And, we have tons of free downloads inside including the color palette and the free lettering in this video. Sign up down below!