Drawing Tiny Houses in Procreate New Workshop
A while back I was drawing tiny houses in Procreate and sharing them on Instagram. It received quite a lot of questions and I knew that it would be too much involvement to make a tutorial. So, Drawing Tiny Houses in Procreate is now a workshop!
What This Workshop Involves
This self-paced, online workshop will walk you through my process of drawing really cute, tiny houses in the Procreate app. Take your time and following along at your own speed.
- Review the free download guide with 4 house styles
- Setup in Procreate – how to get your canvas ready
- Mapping out your tiny house first
- Inking your tiny house
- Adding color to your tiny house
- Bonus lesson watch me draw a tiny house from a photograph
What You Need
This workshop uses: an iPad, Procreate App 4.2 + and an Apple Pencil. You may use any medium you wish to use. You simply need to be able to draw straight lines with a grid. So if you’re using paper and pencil use grid paper and a ruler. You can also use Adobe Illustrator and turn on grids. The Procreate app has a grid canvas feature.