Free iPad Brush Lettering Course with Holly Pixels
*NOTE – this course is not going to be free for long! We are revamping it to work with the new Procreate 5. So take it while it’s free!
I’m so excited to be announcing my brand new, FREE iPad Brush Lettering course. I will be teaching you the basics to the more advanced levels of flourishing and bounce lettering in this free course. You got an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil for Christmas but you can’t get your lettering to look like those super popular Instagram posts.
I mean, they make it look so easy! Sad Trombone!
How Do I Access the Course?
The good news is that it’s totally free. You just visit the course page and sign up and it will give you immediate access to the course videos.
What Will I Learn in iPad Brush Lettering?
- You’ll get access to 18 videos.
- Gain more knowledge about the Procreate App and how to be more efficient with it.
- Understand how to hold the Apple Pencil for pressure to form brush lettering strokes.
- Watch me letter so you can improve your skills.
- Learn flourishing and bounce lettering.
- Create 3 projects with me.
- Discover how I vector all of my lettering using Adobe Illustrator.
“Holly, why are you teaching this for free?” Because I can’t take the knowledge with me. I’ve spent several years studying lettering and plenty of time in college learning typography with my graphic design degree. I want to make it easy for you to access all of the stuff you’d probably find for free on the Internet anyway!
I’ve also built a gorgeous PDF workbook and tons of Procreate practice guides if you’re wanting to take things to the next level. These are in the shop for purchase here.
The companion workbook purchase consists of:
- A read-me file with instructions
- A 56-page PDF workbook (in both high and low res)
- The Durango Brush (even though it’s free, I make it easy to grab it)
- 26 .PROCREATE file Practice Guides to Letter on Top (These will only work for the iPad Pro due to the size – older iPads don’t have enough RAM).