Our gorgeous 2020 digital planners are here! These stunner Pixel Planner 3.0 digital planners are our newest baby for the new year. And, you can get your hands on them right now to not only stay organized creativity, but be environmentally friendly!
Our New 2020 Digital Planners Are Gonna Blow Your Socks Off!
Here’s a little story behind the idea for new new 2020 digital planners, Pixel Planner 3.0. When we created our 2.0 versions of our Pixel Planners we thought you wanted more control. After all, control over a PDF is so difficult. While having the opportunity to set up your own calendars, we found a lot of people wanted it done for them.
It was a good year testing and learning your needs for planning on your iPad. This took us into the idea of producing a dated digital planner that you could use as is, with hyperlinks to all the tabs, weeklies and dailies, etc. But, also with the ability to customize it at the same time with stickers and fun covers.
Kate and I brainstormed. And, we decided that we couldn’t just produce a simple 2020 planner. No, we had to give you options!
- Choose the style – open book or horizontal?
- Choose the calendar week start date – Monday or Sunday? Our customers are split down the middle here.
- Choose what weekly style you like. So many of you love vertical but a lot of you love that dashboard look.
So we gave you all of those options to choose from when you start adding your new Pixel Planner 3.0 to your cart.
Here’s a few to look at – full previews are in the shoppe under the preview image. Just click on the big one to zoom in!
How Do These Gorgeous 2020 Digital Planners Actually Work?
I knew you’d have that question! So I put together a video for you on how these Pixel Planner 3.0 planners function. You’re going to love the hyperlinks to everything and the style of the design. We think it’s a huge improvement on our digital planner.
Watch my video demonstration to get you started:
How to Do I Purchase the 2020 Pixel Planner 3.0?
Click here and you’ll go straight to the Pixel Planner 3.0 section of our store. Take a look around at all the planner options. You’ll see we have listed multiple colors and patterns. And that there are two styles to choose from: open book look (looks like a traditional planner with rings in the middle) and a horizontal version that doesn’t flip pages, but fills up the entire screen (perfect for those of you that like to maximize space).
- Choose the style and color/pattern and click on it in the shoppe. Under the description there is a drop down to choose the next items.
- Monday or Sunday start date for your calendar weeks
- Weekly style – horizontal (watch video to see these) or dashboard.
- Add to cart and checkout.
Once you checkout you’ll see your order in your Order dashboard under My Account. There you can download all of the pieces that come withy our planner.
What Do I Get With My Purchase of the Pixel Planner 3.0?
As always, digital planners are PDF files. You can watch my What the Heck is a Digital Planner video to really understand what a digital planner is and how it works. Most people think the planner is GoodNotes. No, digital. planners are PDF files with hyperlinks. You simply import them into your favorite note taking application on your table. GoodNotes is a note taking app for iPad and is the most popular app people use for digital planning.
Once you add your item to your cart and checkout your download will include:
- Your planner version you chose as a GoodNotes file (GoodNotes 5 only – 4 doesn’t seem to allow the .goodnotes extension).
- Your planner version you chose as a PDF file to import into other note taking applications like Zoom Notes, One Note, etc.
- A sticker book that has hyperlinked tabs as a GoodNotes file with all the stickers placed inside that match this planner so you can select and start using them right away.
- A sticker book as a PDF file to import into other note taking applications like Zoom Notes, One Note, etc.
- Stickers as individual PNG files in a zip file for non GoodNotes users to place individually into their own note taking app in the PDF sticker book.
- A blank cover that has no 2020 on the front in PDF format you can use to replace the current 2020 option.
But What About a Blank Option? I Loved That Before!
You can choose this option at checkout. We have set up our new planner styles with nothing on the inside pages. Just a set of spreads you can duplicate over and over. Plus you get a zip file of our inserts as PNG stickers if you want to use them. Or design your own inserts to use. We recommend this option for apps like Zoom Notes because this app allows you to layer and lock layers. So you can lock down those sticker insert layers and not select them while working in your planners. These undated options can be used over and over. Choose this as checkout – as it doesn’t come standard with a purchase.
If you want to test out digital planning on your tablet, join our Vault. It’s free and you can get access to a free tabbed notebook to test out. Scroll down to sign up today.
Join the Slack Group if you have questions about your planner and setting it up as well.
I hope you love our new 2020 digital planners!