How to Add New Covers to GoodNotes Digital Planners
Duplicate your GoodNotes digital planners for multiple uses. Then, use PDF covers (we sell them in our shop) to make them easily recognized. This video will show you how to add new covers to GoodNotes Digital Planners two easy ways!
Digital Planning Saves Money
You can save a lot of money with digital planning! For one, you can duplicate your downloaded planner multiple times in GoodNotes. Then, you can use them for separate things. Like, maybe you want one for:
- kids activities
- your business
See How Easy it Is to Add New Covers to GoodNotes Digital Planners
In this video, I’ll show you two ways to add a PDF cover into your GoodNotes planner. Now, this video is an archive video from when we had the 2019 version of our Pixel Planners. We no longer offer this design. Our new designs don’t have the little clasp. But, we still have covers in our shop that do have these! So you can purchase those and place them in any planner you have to make them easily recognized in GoodNotes.
How to Download and Import into GoodNotes
Using the Safari App, login to your account on our website and follow these steps:
- Download the file from the store order dashboard rather than your order email. This will go to your Files App and in the Downloads Folder.
- If your files are zipped you can unzip them with the latest iPad OS by simply pressing on it. If they aren’t zipped, and PDF files, skip to 3.
- Long Press on the file name after downloading there in the Files App and a pop up menu will show.
- After long pressing the file name, choose SHARE from the pop up menu.
- Then Open In
- Choose GoodNotes App. If it doesn’t show choose MORE from top section then GoodNotes from list.
- GoodNotes opens and asks where to import. Follow the steps to place in your planner from the video above.
- Learn more about digital planning with our tutorials: https://hollypixels.com/digital-planning/
If that doesn’t work try this:
- Close out of all of your apps
- Check settings for an iOS update – you may have to pull down to refresh so something shows. If there is, update it. If not, do step 3.
- Reboot your device
- Follow the steps above – remember to allow ample time for the file to complete downloading