How to Add Textures Like Glitter in Procreate
Learn how to add glitter or other foil like textures to your brush lettering in Procreate with this free video tutorial from Holly Pixels. This is an updated video from How to Add Gold Foil Textures.
Supplies Used In This Video:
- iPad Pro 12.9″
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil Grip: http://amzn.to/2G61VgB * affiliate link
- Procreate Brush by me: Mono SVG from my Creative Light Procreate Brush Set
- Marble, Rose Gold and Pretty Textures from Blog Pixie on Creative Market * affiliate link
Watch How to Add Textures Like Glitter in Procreate
*NOTE – Procreate has introduced Clipping Masks YAY!
So this video may be a little more work than you need to do now. As always Procreate is updating and making it better. Check the dates on my posts.
- Simply letter on one layer.
- Add your texture as an image above the lettering layer on a new layer.
- Then, tap on the texture layer for the fly-out menu and choose Clipping Mask.
Want a free brush for Procreate? Join the Vault below!