How to Create a Rose Gold Foil Texture in Procreate
Okay this is gonna be an easy one! I’m going to show you how to create a rose gold foil texture in Procreate so you can apply it to lettering and other graphics in the Procreate all you make.
What You’ll Need to Create a Rose Gold Foil Texture in Procreate
- Download my Rose Gold swatch for Procreate here (How to install Procreate swatches)
- Any lettering brush you want – I am using my Colorado Brush in the Colorado set
- Procreate 5
- Noise Brush found in the Touchups Brushes that Default with Procreate
Watch Me Create a Rose Gold Foil Texture in Procreate
Check out the video steps below for making this fun rose gold texture in Procreate.
Steps to Follow for How to Create a Rose Gold Foil Texture in Procreate
- Start with a canvas the size you wish to use.
- Install the Rose Gold Swatches above.
- Using a large brush (I’m using the Colorado brush) start by making diagonal colors across the canvas
- Once you’re happy, choose Gaussian Blur
- Next, on a new layer above, add noise with the noise brush and adjust the blend mode.
How will you use textures?