How to Fill Letter With a Photo in Procreate
This week’s Procreate Saturday is a Procreate Tutorial! Learn how to fill letters with a photo in Procreate with me, Holly Pixels. This is a super fast and easy tutorial for you iPad Lettering to look really unique.
Steps for This Procreate Tutorial on How to Fill Letter With a Photo in Procreate
- First you’re going to need to choose a brush that gives you some weight. I’m using both Colo Mono and Colorado from my Colorado Procreate Brush Set.
- Then, pick a photo. I chose this photo from UnSplash.com that’s free to use by Duffy Brook.
- Place your photo on a new layer. Then, add a new layer above that and fill with your choice of color.
- Using your eraser, choose the Colorado brush and begin lettering (it erases it away).
- Watch the video for a second way to achieve this!
Watch How to Create Glossy Letters in Procreate
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. For more tutorials be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube! I post every Tuesday and Saturday!
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Holly McCaig is a 20 year veteran of the design world. With her mark being made in scrapbooking and photography, Holly now educates eager artists how to do lettering in procreate on the iPad Pro. She resides in Denver, Colorado with her two dogs, Lola and Daisy.