How to Fill Letter With a Photo in Procreate
This week’s Procreate Saturday is a Procreate Tutorial! Learn how to fill letters with a photo in Procreate with me, Holly Pixels. This is a super fast and easy tutorial for you iPad Lettering to look really unique.
Steps for This Procreate Tutorial on How to Fill Letter With a Photo in Procreate
- First you’re going to need to choose a brush that gives you some weight. I’m using both Colo Mono and Colorado from my Colorado Procreate Brush Set.
- Then, pick a photo. I chose this photo from UnSplash.com that’s free to use by Duffy Brook.
- Place your photo on a new layer. Then, add a new layer above that and fill with your choice of color.
- Using your eraser, choose the Colorado brush and begin lettering (it erases it away).
- Watch the video for a second way to achieve this!
Watch How to Create Glossy Letters in Procreate
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. For more tutorials be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube! I post every Tuesday and Saturday!
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Sign up for a 40% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer!