How to Make a Metallic Texture in Procreate
Metallics are a lot of fun. But say you want to make a metallic texture in Procreate instead of buying a JPG file. In this free tutorial for Procreate, you can make it any metallic texture style and color you want!
What You’ll Need to Make a Metallic Texture in Procreate
- Download my Rose Gold swatch for Procreate here (How to install Procreate swatches)
- Any lettering brush you want – I am using my Colorado Brush in the Colorado set
- Procreate 5
- Noise Brush found in the Touchups Brushes that Default with Procreate
Watch How to Make a Metallic Texture in Procreate
Check out the video steps below for making this fun rose gold texture in Procreate.
Steps to Follow for How to Make a Metallic Texture in Procreate
- Start with a canvas the size you wish to use.
- Install the Rose Gold Swatches above.
- Using a large brush (I’m using the Colorado brush) start by making diagonal colors across the canvas
- Once you’re happy, choose Gaussian Blur
- Next, on a new layer above, add noise with the noise brush and adjust the blend mode.
How will you use textures?