How to Make Dot Mandala Paintings in Procreate
I have been so obsessed with watching dot mandala paintings on rocks on YouTube. So I wanted to show how you too can make dot mandala paintings but in Procreate!
Watch Me Make Dot Mandala Paintings in Procreate
I’ll walk you through the steps to make your own Mandala Dot painting in Procreate in this video tutorial.
Steps for Creating Dot Mandala Paintings in Procreate
This process of dot mandalas are a lot of fun where you can let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with in the end.
For this project, pick about 6 colors you want to try. Sorry, I don’t have this swatch set available anymore.
- Start with the canvas size of your choice.
- Turn on Drawing Assist by going to Canvas/Drawing Guide/Edit Drawing Guide
- Then on the next screen choose: Symmetry/Options/Rotational Symmetry/Radial
- You’ll need to turn on Assist on each layer if you do more than one layer.
- Next, start with a mono brush. I’m using the Colo Mono brush from my Colorado Brush set and start dotting around the canvas.
It’s that easy!
Show me your Dot Mandala Paintings in Procreate by tagging me on Instagram. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tik Tok.