How to Make Your iPad Run Smoother 2020 Edition
iPad causing you all kinds of problems? In this video I’ll show you how to make your iPad run smoother. It’s 2020 and we have seen a lot of changes with our iPads. In January they came out with the iPad OS system which definitely made some things work better and a few things go glitchy.
What iPad I Use
I get asked what I use for my iPad and at the time of this video I’m on:
- Apple iPad Pro Gen 3 12.9″
- Apple Pencil Gen 2
Tips You Can Use to Make Your iPad Run Smoother
As of the time of this video, iPad OS is out and this is for those of you using that operating system. If you’re having issues, the video will help, but here are some steps that might help, too:
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Close out of all apps and restart your device.
- Check for iPad OS updates in the Settings.
- Check for app updates in the App.
- Turn off Location
- Get rid of apps you don’t use anymore. Or off-load data.
- Get in the habit of off-loading files from Procreate to a cloud service.
Share Your Tips
What have you done to help speed up your iPad? We’d love to hear in the comments. Help others learn ways to manage their devices. And, don’t forget to use Apple support!