How to Use Multitasking on Your iPad For Digital Planning in Any App by Holly Pixels
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for shortcuts or ways to be a little bit more efficient in life. And, when it comes to digital planning, the multitasking feature on the iPad is it!
Reasons to Use Multitasking on Your iPad
Having two apps side by side is just second nature when you use your computer so it should be with your iPad too.
Being able to drag and drop something into another app quickly next to it is a life saver.
- Keep your texts open while you work
- See photos you might want to attach to an email easier when your photo album is opened next to your email draft
- Play a game while you watch a show on Netflix (I do this all of the time)
- Compare two websites side by side – like if you’re shopping for the best prices
- And, having your digital planner open on one side while your sticker book is open next to it!
Apple has a full page on using Multitasking on your iPad so check it out.
How to Use MultiTasking on Your iPad
- Start by making sure your common apps are in the Dock. Swipe up from bottom to reveal your dock. Then, press and hold on an app icon to drag it to your dock.
- Have one app open already.
- Next, swipe up on the Dock and press on the other app (or in this case, the same app Goodnotes) and drag to the left or right of your screen
Voila! Two open at once!
Watch Me Multi Task on the iPad with GoodNotes and My Digital Planner and Digital Planner Stickers
Did you find this tip useful? Will it help you work faster? Leave me a comment and let me know!