How to Use the Procreate Divider Templates for Digital Planners
If you love digital planning on the iPad you’re going to love our Procreate tutorial on how to make your own dividers to match our Pixel Planners! I’ll walk you through the steps to use this FREE template.
Supplies Used In This Video:
- iPad Pro 12.9″
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil Grip: http://amzn.to/2G61VgB * affiliate link
- Free Divider Template in our Digital Planning Library – Sign Up Here
- Glitter Rose Gold and Marble Textures by Blog Pixie * affiliate link
- Watch the Unzipping tutorial here.
Watch How to Use the Procreate Divider Templates for Digital Planners
Be sure to join the Lettering Library below! It’s totally free!
Affiliate Links Disclosure
This post may contain affiliate links noted with an asterisk*, which means that if you click on one of the product links I’ve included, I’ll receive a small percentage of the sale should you purchase it.