How to Use the Procreate Divider Templates for Digital Planners
If you love digital planning on the iPad you’re going to love our Procreate tutorial on how to make your own dividers to match our Pixel Planners! I’ll walk you through the steps to use this FREE template.
Supplies Used In This Video:
- iPad Pro 12.9″
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil Grip: http://amzn.to/2G61VgB * affiliate link
- Free Divider Template in our Digital Planning Library – Sign Up Here
- Glitter Rose Gold and Marble Textures by Blog Pixie * affiliate link
- Watch the Unzipping tutorial here.
Watch How to Use the Procreate Divider Templates for Digital Planners
Be sure to join the Lettering Library below! It’s totally free!
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Holly McCaig is a 20 year veteran of the design world. With her mark being made in scrapbooking and photography, Holly now educates eager artists how to do lettering in procreate on the iPad Pro. She resides in Denver, Colorado with her two dogs, Lola and Daisy.