January Procreate Activity Guide at Holly Pixels
Love some good Procreate goodies? Our January Procreate Activity Guide has just launched in the Vault and it’s free. It comes with Procreate swatches, Lettering Drills, Printables, and so much more and is a great way to practice and get more consistent on your iPad.
What You Get in the January Activity Guide
We’ve packed our January Activity Guide here at Holly Pixels full of goodies you can use on your iPad. You’ll find our regular Color Love Swatches for Procreate and our Lettering Drills. I’ve revamped our Holly Doodles, too.
- A letter from Holly
- Printable wall art
- Color Love swatches for Procreate
- A coloring page for printing or Procreate
- Doodle Steps (4)
- Printable art
- The Holly Doodle Challenge
- Lettering Drills for Procreate or printing
How Do You Download the January Activity Guide?
It’s free to get this each month. We’re super excited to get you this month’s guide for Procreate or printing to help you with your skills in Procreate.
Simply sign up for the Vault. It’s our weekly email list and you get a password protected page on our site to go in and grab all the tools for your iPad. We have lot’s of stuff including:
- Our free Durango Procreate brush
- Coloring Pages
- Swatches for Procreate
- Digital Planner Stickers
- Procreate Brush samples
- Digital Scrapbook samples
- and my entire list of tools and resources I use in my business
- You can sign up by scrolling to the bottom of this post, or going here.
These won’t expire and you can get older versions in the Vault as new ones are published. The old Color Love swatches are still in there for you as well. Be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your work this month.