You got an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil for Christmas but you can't get your lettering to look like those super popular Instagram posts.
I mean, they make it look so easy! Sad Trombone!
It's time to snap out of that funk and stop comparing yourself to others! My iPad Brush Lettering course helps you build your skills and encourages you to keep going so you can letter EVERYTHING!
- Someone discovers your Instagram feed and messages you to contract your work. BOOM! Dolla Dolla Bills!
- Your followers look up to you and aspire to letter like your style. I mean it is gorgeous after all, ya know?
- The likes just keep on coming on social media. People are inspired by you.
- Before you know it you're running your own online shop where you sell your lettering on apparel, signs, home decor and more. Bye bye, day job!
Lettering on the iPad Pro is easy. Stand out with polished lettering and follow your dreams. Start your free video course now.
"I started Holly's iPad Lettering Course with zero knowledge of the whole process. She is amazing setting the path for understanding not only lettering, but how to use Drop Box, and Procreate. So many times when I start something new I hit a dead end because of the little things that I don't understand. This has opened my lettering world and design abilities beyond what I would have ever imagined."
"As a true participant in the community over competition movement, Holly not only shares her workflow secrets, but also gives away her procreate brush for free. I love that it is broken up into small episodes so that you can jump to the information you need quickly or so that you can absorb a lesson before moving on to the next topic. Even after using my iPad pro to letter for over a year, there were little nuggets of information that I got from the first few lessons and am glad that I did not skip them."
Make good use of that iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and starting learning the basics to iPad Brush Lettering so you can get noticed.
- You'll get access to 18 videos.
- Gain more knowledge about the Procreate App and how to be more efficient with it.
- Understand how to hold the Apple Pencil for pressure to form brush lettering strokes.
- Watch me letter so you can improve your skills.
- Learn flourishing and bounce lettering.
- Create 3 projects with me.
- Discover how I vector all of my lettering using Adobe Illustrator.
"Holly, why are you teaching this for free?" Because I can't take the knowledge with me. I've spent several years studying lettering and plenty of time in college learning typography with my graphic design degree. I want to make it easy for you to access all of the stuff you'd probably find for free on the Internet anyway!
Who is This For?
- Creative people with an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
- Artists that want to learn the basics of script brush lettering on the iPad Pro
- People that want to improve their lettering and show off their work to get hired for creative lettering projects.
Who is This NOT For?
- Traditional brush lettering artists without an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Artists not looking to learn how to up their skill level
- People that won't commit to the time to practice and get consistent with lettering on the iPad Pro
Looking for my companion guide to the Free iPad Pro Script Lettering Course with Procreate File Practice Guides?
While the course is free, these guides allow you to support my efforts and help you practice and improve your lettering skills every single day!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
I’ve made it super easy to start the free course. Complete the registration form below and you’ll be taken to the course page to learn iPad Pro Script Lettering right now.
What do I need for this course? This course is taught using the iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and the Procreate App. You can purchase the Procreate App in the Apple Store. I also am using my free Durango Brush that you can get here on my site by signing up fo the course. You'll see me using my Companion Workbook and Procreate Practice Guides throughout but they aren't necessary to purchase.
Do I need to buy the Companion Workbook and Practice Guides for this course? No. They are not necessary. But they do help! You can buy this here.
Where can I get the Durango Brush? When you sign up for the free course you'll get the brush for free.
I have questions, can I email you? Since the course is free I cannot dedicate time answering emails. Feel free to comment on my blog posts or my YouTube videos if you don't understand something I mention.
Can I share my work or the guides? Please don't share the actual guide files with anyone. Those are copyright protected and can cause me to take legal action if you are caught sharing these paid products. The best way would be to take a pic with your phone of you working on them so it's not easy to screen grab.
I don't have an iPad Pro, can I use my regular iPad? I am using the Procreate App for the course, so you will need to check their website for compatibility. Please note that I cannot help you with any other device or stylus besides the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I do know that the Procreate Guides that I sell may not work with older iPad Tablets due to the size and those tablet's lack of RAM.