Lettering Floral Botanical Names in Procreate
This video is more of a watch me letter video in that I’m lettering fall botanical names in Procreate from my September challenge over on Instagram.
The Lettering and Drawing Challenge
Every month I host a new lettering and drawing challenge #hollypixels over there. This month was a list of fall florals and plants that you could use to practice. After the intensity of doing the three-part series the past few weeks I needed something a little simpler! Here’s a link to those prompts.
Supples Used in this Video
- iPad Pro 12.9″ Second Gen
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil Grip*
- Textured Brush from Creative Light
- Mono SVG from Creative Light
- Like a Sharpe Brush from Creative Light
Watch Me Lettering Floral Botanical Names in Procreate
Tips for Improving Lettering
- Slow Down!
- Use Grids to Help You Stay Lined Up
- Practice Every Day!
- Adjust Streamline To YOUR Liking for Each Brush