January 2019 Bullet Journal Starter Pages for Procreate by Holly
If you have ever wanted to switch your bullet journaling over to digital I’m making it easy for you! This pack has 7 different pre-made layouts for Procreate that you can rearrange, hide layers, recolors, etc. And, then export them as a PNG file to bring into your bullet journal on apps like GoodNotes!
**NOTE: these do NOT come with our bullet journal.
For Procreate Users
- This is a set of 8 different pre-made bullet journal pages you can customize in Procreate.
- You’re getting a .zip file to unzip and then open each .procreate file in the app. You must have the Procreate app to use this set of layered files.
- Procreate Zip file (88 MB)
- Follow our unzipping tutorial if you do not have a computer. We recommend downloading the zip file on your computer, unzipping, then placing the individual files inside the folder on a cloud service like iCloud, DropBox, or Google Drive. Then, use the + Import feature in Procreate on the Gallery page to bring in each file/document.
- I have included a set of zipped PNG files for those that want to bring them into GoodNotes directly or another note taking app. PNG files are not layered. They are merged files with a transparent background.
- PNG Zip file (1.5 MB)