Pixel Planner Digital Planner 2020 | Open Book 3.0 Coral
Plan on the go with the Pixel Planner digital planner and your tablet! This digital planner is dated and includes hyperlinks to individual weeks and days of the year to make planning fun, creative, and effective.
What is a Digital Planner?
Digital planners are PDF files with hyperlinks embedded to import into your favorite note taking application on your tablet device. Popular note taking apps like GoodNotes, ZoomNotes, One Note, etc. make planning free of paper. These are PDF files and work with iPads and Android tablets. Try before you buy! Download our free notebook in The Vault.
To learn more about digital planning before you buy, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
What You Get With the Pixel Planner 3.0 Open Book
This listing is for our 3.0 Open Book style of Pixel Planner in the color shown. This style looks just like a real planner with an open book look and the rings down the middle. Check out our other styles and colors in the shoppe.
This planner comes features:
- Choose Either a dated 2020 Pixel Planner or a blank Pixel Planner in the style and color shown (scroll down for more information on blanks). Ring colors can not be changed.
- Dated and numbered tabs. Each hyperlinked to their respective sections.
- A hyperlinked Year at a Glance Page to Monthly pages for fast jumping and important dates throughout the year. This page also features an index for top tabs to use those sections as you please.
- A BONUS Mini Month calendar with hyperlinks to Dailies.
- A full spread Monthly calendar for each month with hyperlinks to weeklies and dailies that correspond with each month.
- Monthly tabbed sections that each feature a Month Review page, three note taking pages (ruled lines, dots, graph), and a blank spread of pages you can duplicate over and over within the same section to add your own inserts (make them sticker files, PNGs).
- Top tab sections that you can use as you see fit! Each one features all three note taking styles and a blank spread to duplicate within each.
- A separate hyperlinked sticker book with tabs that you can use to store all of your stickers!
- Stickers to match your planner (get the sticker book with stickers placed inside as a GoodNotes file, or download the PDF sticker book and zip file of individual sticker PNGS for other apps).
- An undated PDF cover should you wish to replace the 2020 cover that comes set up in the planner.
- Your purchase download will come with an option of your planner as a GoodNotes file (for GoodNotes 5 and higher) or a PDF file to use with other note taking applications (sticker book also comes as a GoodNotes file or PDF + a zip file of individual PNGs.
- Digital Planner files from this shoppe are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
How to Choose Your Planner and Purchase
We have made this process as simple as possible, so you receive just the downloads you need without all the extra files you don’t need. We feel this is the best way to make downloading simple after your purchase is complete.
- First, make sure you’re on the listing of the color and style Pixel Planner you want to use.
- Next, decide if you want a planner that has a Monday or Sunday start week. All weeks in the planner you choose will start with that day of the week – you won’t receive the other option.
- Then, decide from the two weekly page options. There is a vertical weekly option and a Dashboard style option. Carefully review the preview images to see the difference, you won’t receive the other weekly option from your choice at checkout.
- These options will show in the dropdown before the Add to Cart button appears. Once you choose, add it to your cart. PLEASE, carefully review your cart at checkout to make sure you chose the option you wanted before completing your purchase. There are no exchanges or returns on digital product purchases such as these.
What is the Blank Option?
We recommend that you only purchase this option if you’re using a note taking application that allows you to lock layers. We find that placing inserts onto the pages like stickers, with writing and stickers on top make it more difficult to selection everything but the insert page. Locking layers makes this easier. ZoomNotes is the app we recommend for these.
The blank option comes with:
- A blank planner as shown in the color and style. There are no dated pages or inserts on them, only tabs setup with months down the side and numbers at the top.
- The tabs are hyperlinked to sections.
- Each section has a blank spread that you can duplicate over and over again within that section to place your own inserts or to simply write on them.
- You also receive our inserts undated as a PNG file set in a zip file that you can place on the pages. A blank month, blank weekly, blank daily, month at a glance and note taking pages. Plus you receive our sticker book and stickers as above.