Pocket Scrapbook Templates No 1 by Holly
Scrapbooking on your iPad is convenient and fun our easy to use templates. Pocket scrapbook using one of these templates and keep things simple. Holly’s Pocket Scrapbook Templates feature 5 different templates you can use in Procreate or Photoshop (high or low resolution). Get excited and learn how to scrapbook in Procreate for FREE with us in this tutorial.
Special Note: Procreate limits the amount of layers your device can create depending on 1 – the amount of RAM your iPad has and 2 – the size of your canvas and DPI. For more FAQs and to learn how to download samples to test your device first before buying, please visit our scrapbook page of the website. Purchase at your own risk, we don’t provide refunds if you have an iPad Model that cannot accommodate scrapbooking and you didn’t test it first.
At checkout choose how you want to use your templates:
- Photoshop Files (.PSD) High resolution for printing on desktop computers – 300 DPI
- Procreate Files (.procreate) Includes both High and Low resolution. Low resolution for non-printing and older iPad models – 150 DPI
What’s Included in Pocket Scrapbook Templates No 1 by Holly
- 5 different layered templates sized at 12×12 inches (these fit Project Life books!) shown in the preview (depending on the purchase option you get a set of .PSD files or two sets of .Procreate files)
- Includes a rounded corner set and a square corner set for each purchase
- Each file set is zipped, please unzip using our unzipping tutorial and place on a cloud storage like DropBox or Google Drive to easily access via your Files App like our video shows.
- This doesn’t include any scrapbooking kits or items used in sample.
For printing from Procreate please export a JPG and send to your favorite printer that can accommodate the size you created, or an air printer compatible with your device. Or, use the Procreate discussion forums to ask for the best printer, we are not associated with Procreate in any way.