Sweet and Salty Digital crumbled Stickers for Photoshop and Procreate by Mindy Terasawa
Scrapbooking on your iPad is convenient and fun with our digital scrapbook stickers. This set features cute crumbled Marine animals. Get excited and learn how to scrapbook in Procreate for FREE with us in this tutorial.
Special Note: Procreate limits the amount of layers your device can create depending on 1 – the amount of RAM your iPad has and 2 – the size of your canvas and DPI. For more FAQs and to learn how to download samples to test your device first before buying, please visit our scrapbook page of the website. This product will work fine on all iPad Pro models. Purchase at your own risk, we don’t provide refunds if you have an iPad Model that cannot accommodate scrapbooking and you didn’t test it first.
At checkout choose how you want to use your final creations – both options work in Photoshop and Procreate:
- High resolution for printing and newer devices with a minimum of 2 GB RAM minimum – 300 DPI
- Low resolution for non-printing and older iPads – 150 DPI
What’s Included in Sweet and Salty Digital Crumbled stickers for Photoshop and Procreate by Mindy Terasawa
- High Res includes 8 sticker with shadows and 8 sticker without shadow for the people who like to add their own shadows (.PNG Files you unzip)
- Low Res includes 8 sticker with shadows
- Each file set is zipped, please unzip using our unzipping tutorial and place on a cloud storage like DropBox or Google Drive to easily access via your Files App like our video shows.
- Can I use this for digital planning? Please purchase the low res version of this sticker to save file space and use in apps like GoodNotes or Zoom Notes. You will need to use the Files App to drag them into your planner as we do not provide a GoodNotes version of this file.
For printing from Procreate please export a JPG and send to your favorite printer that can accommodate the size you created, or an air printer compatible with your device. Or, use the Procreate discussion forums to ask for the best printer, we are not associated with Procreate in any way.