Ben Lew’s Pastellesque Procreate Brushes
Nine versatile Procreate brushes to create a pastel-like look. Kinda chalky, kinda painty. Great fun and range to be had with these to create a realistic, textured look on iPad with the Procreate app.
What’s Included in Ben Lew’s Pastellesque Procreate Brushes
- 9 individual Procreate brushes (.brush files)
- Brush set (.brushset file)
- Pastellesque Color Palette (.swatches file)
- Your completed purchase order will include a download of 1 zip file sized at 35MB that will contain all your contents
- Instructions to use our products
The Pastellesque Brushes:
- Pencil – My new favorite pencil! This pencil flies between loose light sketching and tight detailing.
- Smudge – Get some texture and a little bit of drag to blend colors to achieve a painterly quality.
- Smudge Heavy – Smudge with harsher texture and loaded with paint. Use this for heavy coverage.
- Ink – My main filling brush in this set. Great for blocking out shapes and areas. I like to use it to define areas to select and then hit ’em with the texture brushes.
- Ink Jitter – Same is Ink but with a slight color jitter to add more variance and texture.
- Texture – This guy can add grit big and small. Use it for shading, roughing, or filling.
- Texture Jitter – Same as Texture but with color jitter for more interesting texture.
- Texture Dots – Get dotty with more clearly defined texture.
- Sketcher – Basic sketching pencil for roughing out ideas or adding details.