Digital Teacher Planner Undated Floral with Bonus Classroom Guide
Our digital teacher planner features and undated format so you can use it year after year. Enter your own dates, set up your weeks how you like, and duplicate inserts over and over. We make this fun, digital planner hyperlinked with top month tabs, side teacher specific tabs and seating chart stickers. Plus, you get a bonus classroom guide to keep track of important student information. Make planning the school year fun, creative, and effective.
What is a Digital Planner?
Digital planners are PDF files with hyperlinks embedded to import into your favorite note taking application on your tablet device. Popular note taking apps like GoodNotes, Noteshelf ZoomNotes, Notability, etc. make planning free of paper. These are PDF files and work with iPads and Android tablets. Try before you buy! Download our free notebook in The Vault.
To learn more about digital planning before you buy and how to install your PDF digital planner, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
What You Get With the Digital Teacher Planner Undated Holographic with Bonus Classroom Guide
This listing is for our digital teacher planner launched July 2020. It’s a horizontal style in the design shown in the previews. This style looks just like a real planner with an open book look and the rings down the side. Check out our other designs shoppe in our Misc Planners Section.
This digital teacher planner features:
- An undated planner for teachers shown in the design of our preview images. Ring colors cannot be changed.
- Instructions in each section that you can delete once reviewed.
- Hyperlinked monthly tabbed sections from July to June. These go to the divider, not the month pages so you can freely rearrange pages within a tabbed section.
- Hyperlinked teacher specific sections on the side: Classroom, Students, Lessons, Teacher, IEP, Notes, MISC use to make your own section or add your stickers)
- Hyperlinked Year at a Glance page to Monthly pages for fast jumping and important dates throughout the year.
- Dividers with motivational quotes (same quotes in all designs).
- Each month tabbed sections features: 1 undated monthly grid, 1 undated dashboard weekly, 1 undated vertical weekly, 1 undated weekly schedule, 1 undated weekly lesson plan, 1 undated daily, 1 blank page. You can duplicate these as much as you need just keep them in their respective tabbed section. Use the blank page to add your own inserts (make them PNG files – we recommend Noteshelf for this so you can lock images).
- Classroom section features undated and blank: Semester Overview, Weekly Schedule, Student Attendance, Grade Sheet, Seating Chart Grid (stickers are included as PNGs), Classroom Emergency Procedures, Classroom Expenses Log, Class Themes, Volunteers Log, Class Project Log, Event Plan Sheet, Sign Out Log, Activities/Clubs Log, 1 blank page.
- Students section features undated and blank: Student Roster, Parent Roster, Parent Communication Log, Alternate Student Schedule Tracker, 1 blank page.
- Lessons section features undated and blank: Weekly Lesson Plan, Subject Lesson Plan, Weekly Reading Plan, Reading Log, Small Group Plan, Field Trip Plan, 1 blank page.
- Teacher section features undated and blank: Substitute Log, Substitute Notes, Professional Log, Password Log, 1 blank page.
- IEP section features undated and blank: IEP Snapshot, IEP Goals, 1 blank page.
- Notes section features: 1 Ruled Line Notes page, 1 Dotted Notes page, 1 Graph Notes page, 1 blank page..
- MISC section features: 1 blank page to duplicate and use over and over.
- Back to Home Button (bottom left) goes to the Year at a Glance page.
- Calendar Button (bottom left) shows up on pages in the month sections (except the month calendar) to take you back to the month calendar of that tabbed section.
- Bonus Classroom Guide. This PDF features a Class at a Glance where you can place student photos. Each one hyperlinks to a new Student Information and Parent Communication log respectively for that student. Duplicate this guide for each class you have.
- All Pixel Planners are in PDF format to import into your favorite note taking application. Visit our Digital Planning Journey page for instructions. Seating Cart Sticker files come as individual PNG stickers to import like a photo.
- Digital Planner files from this shoppe are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
- Your completed purchase order will include a download of a zip file sized at 2 MB that will contain all your contents.
- Instructions to use our products