GoodNotes Stickers | September Plan With Me
Get your September planning on with GoodNotes! This month’s stickers are holding on to the last bits of summer while they can. Use these stickers over and over again and watch me plan for September the last week of August
- Over 100 planning stickers
- 3 color themed post it notes
- 1 inspirational dashboard
- text file of Hex color codes
- 6.173 MB file size download
You will need the GoodNotes app on your iPad and make sure you are running the most current iOS as well as clear you cache to avoid issues with downloading files. These fit the Holly Pixels Pixel Planner Line of planners (releasing June 1st) and are all optimized at 150 DPI for GoodNotes and iPads.
IMPORTANT: You will be receiving a GoodNotes zip file. Should you need support with this product do not respond to email with reply. Use our FAQ and Help page to search for a solution before submitting a ticket to us. Our office support hours are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST – we take off all US Holidays.
How to Import GoodNotes Files from Holly Pixels
Do not unzip or uncompress the file you will download.
To copy and paste stickers:
- Open sticker book.
- Select the lasso tool from the top menu
- Roughly circle your sticker – this doesn’t have to be accurate.
- While the selection is on the sticker you want to use, press and hold in the center.
- Choose Copy
- Navigate to your planner calendar and press and hold.
- Choose Paste
- Now you can move and resize your stickers.
Digital Planner Product Notice
All products created for digital planners sold at Holly Shoppe / Holly Pixels are optimized for digital use and have a resolution of 150 dpi. These are not suitable for printing and are not to be considered printables. These products are created to use with popular iPad tablet tools like GoodNotes. We have indicated how much space your device will need for this download.
Due to the nature of digital delivery we cannot provide refunds. Please inquire about product before making your purchase to avoid purchasing something that doesn’t work for you or your device. You may use our Help Page to submit a ticket.