Health and Wellness Fitness Digital Planner by Jess Done Plan It
The perfect companion for any wellness journey! The Fitness Digital Planner by Jess Done Plan It was designed for ease of use, with navigational hyperlinks throughout the planner, and many layouts to suit everyone’s needs. This is an undated planner and can be used year after year. The minimalist style allows you to decorate the planner as little and as much as you desire!
What is a Digital Planner?
Digital planners are PDF files with hyperlinks embedded that you import into your favorite note-taking application on your tablet device. Popular note-taking apps like GoodNotes and Noteshelf (the two note-taking apps we recommend) make planning free of paper. These are PDF files and work with iPads and Android tablets (these will not work with OneNote or other digital calendars like Google Cal). Try before you buy! Download our free hyperlinked notebook in The Vault.
To learn more about digital planning before you buy and how to install your PDF digital planner, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
The Fitness Digital Planner by Jess Done Plan It features:
- You will be receiving one zip file (16 MB) including one illustrated PDF instructional guide, one PDF planner, one GoodNotes file including pre-cropped stickers, and individual PNG stickers for non-GoodNotes users.
- Advanced hyperlink navigation allows you to navigate through the whole planner with just one tap.
- Weekly Layouts included: measurements (hyperlinked at top of page), before and after (hyperlinked at top of page), week review (hyperlinked at top of page), and weekly meal plan (hyperlinked at top of page).
- Month Layouts included: Sunday start, hyperlink to weekly layout, meal plan (hyperlinked at top of page), month review (hyperlinked at top of page), and monthly challenge (hyperlinked at top of page).
- Day One Layout (hyperlinked on the right side of the page): Day one layout is exactly what it says, DAY ONE! This page is designed to figure out a little bit about yourself. Who you are now, why you want to focus on your fitness
and health, habits that you have, and initial goals you would like to set. This page is fun to look
back at as time goes on to see where you are at in your journey and how you change.
- Yearly Goals Layout (hyperlinked on the right side of the page): If you are like me, you like to plan WAY in advance. Use this page to see your great plans all in one place. Not only write out your goals but also write out rewards! We all need something to look forward to, especially when things get tough.
- Quarterly Goals Layout (hyperlinked on the right side of the page): This is a little bit of a reflection of the yearly goals, however, it has a bit more detail and the opportunity to check-in at the start of the quarter and at the end of the quarter.
- My Journey Layout (hyperlinked on the right side of the page): This is one of my favorite pages! We all need to actually SEE the progress. Throughout this planner, there are many opportunities to log pictures of your journey, but this one is great because you can look at the whole year at once!
- Years End Layout: This is a reflection of day one. Look back, where are you now?
Be proud, and LOVE yourself!
- This planner is in PDF format to import into your favorite note-taking application. Visit our Digital Planning Journey page for instructions.
- Digital Planner files from this shop are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
*Note: You can remove or duplicate an insert within each section as needed. Don’t move inserts from one section to another or your hyperlinks will no longer function properly.