Hobonichi Weekly Digital Planner 2020 | Into the Forest by Holly Pixels
Our 2020 Hobonichi weekly digital planner makes planning on the go easy, but simple. If you don’t need a big and fussy digital planner, this Hobonichi style is slim and focuses just on the months and weeklies, with plenty of room to journal. The Hobonichi style planner includes hyperlinks and has a traditional grid system, similar to bullet journaling.
What is a Hobonichi Digital Planner?
Just like our Pixel Planners, Hobonichi digital planners are PDF files with hyperlinks embedded that you import into your favorite note taking application on your tablet device. Popular note taking apps like GoodNotes, ZoomNotes, Notability, etc. make planning free of paper. These are PDF files and work with iPads and Android tablets. Try before you buy! Download our free notebook in The Vault.
To learn more about digital planning before you buy and how to install your PDF digital planner, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
What You Get With the Hobonichi Weekly Digital Planner
This listing is for our Hobonichi Weekly Digital Planner in the color shown. This style looks just like a real planner with an open book look and a seam down the middle. Check out our other styles and colors in the shoppe.
This 2020 Hobonichi Weekly Digital Planner features:
- A 2020 dated planner as shown in the style and colors of our preview images. Backgrounds and colors of this style cannot be altered.
- Monthly and numbered tabs. Each tab is hyperlinked to their respective sections.
- A hyperlinked Home button at the bottom left corner of each page that takes you back to the Year at a Glance page.
- A Year at a Glance page with hyperlinked months that go to Monthly pages for fast jumping and important dates throughout the year.
- A Monthly calendar for each month, each daily hyperlinks to the corresponding weekly page. Plenty of room for stickers, notes and doodling.
- Weekly pages with a horizontal weekly left side and a blank grid note taking side on the right. Each Weekly page hyperlinks down the middle seam of the page to take you back to the corresponding Month page.
- Each Monthly tabbed section features: A Month Calendar, Weekly/Note, Grid Spread and a Blank Spread – duplicate pages within tabbed sections to maintain hyperlink functionality.
- Top tab sections that you can use as you see fit and are numbered. Each one features a set of grids and blanks.
- This planner does not come with matching stickers. Check our shop for Hobonichi stickers that fit this planner or use any other digital planner stickers in our shop.
- All Pixel Planners are in PDF format to import into your favorite note taking application. Visit our Digital Planning Journey page for instructions. Sticker files come as a zipped file of individual PNG stickers and a blank PDF sticker book as well as the option to download a GoodNotes 5 version where all of the stickers are placed into the file for you.
- Digital Planner files from this shoppe are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
How to Choose Your Hobonichi Planner and Purchase
We have made this process as simple as possible, so you receive just the downloads you need without all the extra files you don’t need. We feel this is the best way to make downloading simple after your purchase is complete.
- First, make sure you’re on the listing of the color and style Hobonichi Planner you want to use.
- Next, decide if you want a planner that has a Monday or Sunday start week. All weeks in the planner you choose will start with that day of the week – you won’t receive the other option.
- These options will show in the dropdown before the Add to Cart button appears. Once you choose, add it to your cart. PLEASE, carefully review your cart at checkout to make sure you chose the option you wanted before completing your purchase. There are no exchanges or returns on digital product purchases such as these.
- Instructions to Use Our Products