Holiday Digital Planner Christmas Digital Planner Candy Cane by Kate George
Celebrate and get organized with our new holiday digital planner. Your Christmas digital planner should be cute and functional. And, this one makes digital planning on the go easy and fun with your digital tablet. This digital planner is undated and includes interactive hyperlinks to tabbed sections with a variety of inserts to meet everyone’s needs. Digital planning makes it fun, creative, and effective.
What is a Digital Planner?
Digital planners are PDF files with hyperlinks embedded that you import into your favorite note taking application on your tablet device. Popular note taking apps like GoodNotes and Noteshelf (the two note taking apps we recommend) make planning free of paper. These are PDF files and work with iPads and Android tablets (these will not work with OneNote or other digital calendars like Google Cal). Try before you buy! Download our free hyperlinked notebook in The Vault.
To learn more about digital planning before you buy and how to install your PDF digital planner, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
What You Get With the Holiday Digital Planner Christmas Digital Planner Candy Cane by Kate George
This listing is for our holiday digital planner style in Horizontal layout in the color/design shown in this listing’s previews. This style looks just like a real planner. Check out our other styles and colors in the shoppe.
This Pixel Planner Features:
- A basic instructions/help page that you can delete in your planner when you’re ready.
- A pretty cover and matching tabs that make our Pixel Planners unique (spiral colors cannot be changed).
- Hyperlinked month and section tabs that go to each section dashboard for the months of November, December and January to get you through the holiday season (do not delete dashboards in this Pixel Planner as hyperlinks go to these).
- A hyperlinked back to home button at the bottom of the planner (this takes you to our first section dashboard at the front of your Pixel Planner).
- Month sections for Nov-Jan (3 months) that include inserts: 2 undated Month calendars with options for Sunday or Monday start weeks, 2 undated Vertical Weekly calendars with options for Sunday or Monday start weeks, 2 undated Horizontal Weekly calendars with options for Sunday or Monday start weeks, an undated Daily calendar, one blank spread to duplicate within this section of your Pixel Planner.
- 31 Holiday related inserts for gift planning, sending cards, shopping meal planning, baking, decorating, party planning and logging your holiday memories.
- A Notes section that include inserts: Ruled Note Lines, Dotted Grid, Graph, one blank spread to duplicate within this section of your Holiday Planner.
- A Stickers section so you can add your favorite holiday stickers.
- A MISC section that is blank so you can add whatever you would like (stickers, your own inserts, etc.)
- This planner does not come with stickers. Previews show samples and list the stickers used in our suggested use layouts.
- All Holiday Pixel Planners are in PDF format to import into your favorite note taking application. Visit our Digital Planning Journey page for instructions.
- Digital Planner files from this shoppe are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
*Note: You can remove or duplicate an insert within each section as needed. Don’t move inserts from one section to another or your hyperlinks will no longer function properly. Blank pages are meant for you to use to add stickers or place your own transparent PNG inserts (we recommend Noteshelf for this as you can lock these in place and write and add stickers on top and not select the insert by accident).