Procreate iPad Lettering for Beginners | Companion Workbook + Practice Guides
Teaching iPad Lettering for beginners is fun! I have created Procreate iPad Lettering Practice Sheets as a companion for my course on YouTube. If you have been watching my FREE iPad Brush Lettering course for iPad, it’s time to take things up a notch. Brush Lettering on the iPad doesn’t have to be difficult. I’ve created this gorgeous PDF workbook with all the information you need and a lot of helpful practice guides. You can import the practice guides into Procreate and start lettering over my lettering style and improve your skill much quicker. You don’t need the workbook or guides for the course, but they sure do help!
The companion workbook purchase consists of:
- A read-me file with instructions
- A 56-page PDF workbook (in both high and low res)
- The Durango Brush (even though it’s free, I make it easy to grab it)
- 26 .PROCREATE file Practice Guides* for iPad to Letter on Top (these are zipped in sets).
- 114 JPG versions of those guides in case your device cannot open the .procreate files (this is usually due to you using an older iPad and Procreate app limits the layers you can use (usually iPad Minis or older versions) (these are zipped in sets).
- All of these files are zipped into one file with your download.
- Instructions to Use Our Products
You can re-download by logging into your account and reviewing your orders.
I am NOT affiliated with Procreate and cannot provide support for Procreate issues. This course is for users of iPad (current iOS), Apple Pencil and Procreate App v 4+. Please note that these files have multiple layers.If you do not have an iPad 2018 (6th gen) or Pad Pro you may not have enough memory (RAM) to open them. If you find an issue with this please use the JPG versions.