March 2020 Bullet Journal Procreate Starter Pages by Kate George
The March BuJo Procreate starter pages let you get organized in your bullet journal. If you have ever wanted to switch your bullet journaling over to digital I’m making it easy for you! This pack has 7 different pre-made layouts for Procreate that you can rearrange, hide layers, recolors, etc. And, then export them as a PNG file to bring into your bullet journal on apps like GoodNotes!
**NOTE: these do NOT come with our bullet journal.
The March 2020 Bullet Journal Pack Includes:
- This is a set of 7 different pre-made bullet journal pages you can customize in Procreate.
- You’re getting a .zip file to unzip and then open each .procreate file in the app. You must have the Procreate app to use this set of layered files.
- Follow our unzipping tutorial if you do not have a computer. We recommend downloading the zip file on your computer, unzipping, then placing the individual files inside the folder on a cloud service like iCloud, DropBox, or Google Drive. Then, use the + Import feature in Procreate on the Gallery page to bring in each file/document.
- I have included a set of zipped PNG files for those that want to bring them into GoodNotes directly or another note taking app. PNG files are not layered. They are merged files with a transparent background.
- Your completed purchase order will include a download of a zip file that will contain all your contents