One Line a Day Digital Journal for iPad by 2 plus 3 Designs
This One Line a Day Digital Journal for iPad is a simple and rewarding way to reflect and record. Write a line each day, and compare today’s events with your notes from the same date in years past.
As our lives become ever busier, this stunning digital memory book is a great keepsake to capture five years of meaningful, happy, or poignant moments in your life.
This 5-year digital keepsake journal will brighten all your days and is the perfect way to quickly and easily:
- Jot down a short note, highlight, or thought for each day that will allow you to track progress, begin or end each day with a moment of reflection, capture a five-year slice of life.
- Revisit old memories as you record new ones – the page layout allows you to compare today’s notes with those of years past on each date going back five years. Discover what you did one, two, three, or four years ago on birthdays, New Year’s Eve, or anniversaries as you fill these pages.
- Create a keepsake to treasure in years to come.
This One Line A Day Digital Journal is perfect for:
- Anyone looking for new, innovative ways to record and reflect.
- Meaningful digital journaling for those short on time.
- Giving a joyful gift for milestones or any occasion such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, becoming new parents, or anyone starting a new life chapter.
This beautiful 365-day digital journal is the right way to start or end your day that will inspire thoughtful daily reflection, track change and progress and enhance your appreciation of life. It will become a keepsake to treasure long after you fill its pages.
What is a Digital Journal?
Digital journals are PDF files with embedded interactive hyperlinks. You import the PDF into your favorite note-taking application on your tablet device. Digital journals work with iPads and Android tablets (these will not work with OneNote or other digital calendars like Google Cal). Try before you buy! Download our free hyperlinked notebook in The Vault. To learn more about digital planning and how to install your PDF digital journal, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
Digital journal vs. paper journal
Reduce your CO2e emissions by being an environmentally friendly journalist! Journaling on your iPad or Android device with popular note-taking apps, such as GoodNotes and Noteshelf, reduces paper waste.
The One Line A Day Journal Features:
- An illustrated PDF instruction guide.
- A PDF journal for you to import to your note-taking app of choice
- A beautiful, realistic design for an authentic journaling experience.
- 5 years’ worth of daily journaling pages so that you can reflect on past years as you enter new ones.
- A linked contents page to the beginning of each month.
- Links on every page to return back to the contents page.
NOTE: This item is available as two identical, but separate, downloads. One in HD (300 dpi – larger file size) for newer, faster devices, and one in SD (150 dpi – small file size) so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them without slowing down the device. If you are uncertain which one to choose, pick the 150 dpi one.