Pixel Planner Digital Planner 1.0 Throwback to 2018 Holly Style
Did you love our first digital planner? The Throwback to 2018 Pixel Planner 1.0 is here. This Holly-styled digital planner for your iPad works with all note-taking apps.
NOTE: This is a new listing, if you purchased it in the past, you can download it from your order history on your account dashboard. Nothing has changed in this product from before, we’re simply relaunching it.
What You Get with the Pixel Planner Digital Planner 1.0 Throwback to 2018 Holly Style
- 1 PDF Planner to import into your note-taking application of choice (GoodNote, Notability, Noteshelf, etc. – we are not affiliated with note-taking apps).
- Undated planner to use any year.
- Hyperlinked tabs (no hyperlinked dates) – you can duplicate pages inside the tabs and keep them within that section to keep hyperlinks functioning properly.
- Bonus Stickers (PNG folder and GoodNotes file)
- Blank Monthly, Blank Weekly (3 styles), Blank Daily, Meal Planner Page, Gift Planning Page, Sticky Notes Page (sticker notes in the sticker folder), 3 Note Page styles
- This planner will not be updated. It’s simply a relaunch of our first digital planners in 2018 and will stay as-is. No other planners will be released in a similar style.
- Digital Planner files from this shop are all 150 DPI – not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them easily, and your device doesn’t slow down.
- You will receive 1 zip file with your order download. To try our products first, join the Vault for free. We have a free notebook with hyperlinks you can try.