Pocket Journal Cards for Digital Planners | Financial by Kate
Get more creativity out of your digital planners with our pocket journal cards for memory keeping. These cards are designed to work with our FREE Pocket Scrapbook found in the Digital Planning Library.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
FOR GOODNOTES USERS
We’ve provided a GoodNotes optimized version of our pocket journal card set. Everything you need is one book ready to upload to GoodNotes. Then, copy and paste your journal cards into the Pixel Planner you have to customize your digital planner. Pocket journal cards are PNG files cropped and optimized for GoodNotes.
- 1 GoodNotes Book with Pre-Cropped Journal Cards (959 KB)
FOR NON GOODNOTES USERS
We are GoodNotes experts so while we tend to produce tutorials and support for our files in that app, we do want to give other note taking app users the option to use our products.
- 1 ZIP file of Journal Cards in PNG format (204 KB)
Use our unzipping tutorial on how to unzip files on your iPad below.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EVERYONE
Our digital planning files are optimized at 150 DPI and are not meant for printing.
JOURNAL CARDS INCLUDED
- 8 – 3 x 4 cards
- 2 – 4 x 6 cards
HOW TO IMPORT THE GOODNOTES FILE FOR JOURNAL CARDS
For GoodNotes users you will need to install the file as is. Do not unzip it.
- After you import the file, open book.
- Select the lasso tool from the top menu
- Roughly circle your sticker – this doesn’t have to be accurate.
- While the selection is on the sticker you want to use, press and hold in the center.
- Choose Copy
- Navigate to your planner calendar and press and hold.
- Choose Paste
- Now you can move and resize your stickers.
For non GoodNotes users make sure to unzip your stickers and place them in your planner. We recommend doing this on a desktop computer for faster transfer. But if you don’t have a computer, you can watch our unzipping video for iPad.