Portrait Digital Planner by Two+Three DESIGNS
An undated portrait digital planner designed with productivity and ease of use in mind. Maximize your time and increase your productivity by using the portrait planner in side-by-side view to plan across two pages simultaneously. The advanced navigation system lets you navigate anywhere in the planner in two clicks – no swiping pages! The stylish, minimalist layout allows you to be as creative or as focused as you like. Customize the design to suit your needs using the matching sticker inserts (included).
What is a Digital Planner?
Digital planners are PDF files with embedded interactive hyperlinks. You import the PDF into your favorite note-taking application on your tablet device. Digital planners work with iPads and Android tablets (these will not work with OneNote or other digital calendars like Google Cal). Try before you buy! Download our free hyperlinked notebook in The Vault. To learn more about digital planning and how to install your PDF digital planner, visit our Digital Planning page for an introduction video + tutorials to help you get started.
Digital planner vs. paper planner
The Two+Three Planner Features:
- An illustrated PDF instruction guide.
- Two PDF planners: Monday start and Sunday start. (Delete the one you do not want.)
- A pretty, realistically textured, bound book cover – no spiral maximizes your planning space (plus some bonus covers…)
- Advanced navigation lets you navigate between year, month, week, day, and notes pages in only 2 clicks.
- A hyperlinked year-view button
- A notes section with 6 labeled, hyperlinked sections and 12 blank, hyperlinked sections for you to customize.
- Hyperlinked buttons take you to the extra blank grid, dot, line, and blank pages.
- A GoodNotes file with PNG stickers for you to customize certain aspects of the planner.
- A zip file with the abovementioned PNG stickers for non-GoodNotes users.
- The Two+Three Planner is in PDF format to import into your favorite note-taking application. Visit our Digital Planning Journey page for instructions.
- Digital Planner files from this shop are all 150 DPI–not suitable for printing. This is so tablets that don’t have a large storage capacity can handle them without slowing down the device.
*Note: You can remove or duplicate an insert within the NOTES section as needed. Don’t move inserts from one section to another, or your hyperlinks will no longer function properly.