Storyteller Digital Scrapbooking Kit for Photoshop and Procreate by Time Out Scraps with Amanda
Every person – no matter their age, income, nationality, race or religion – has a story to tell. Every life is important, and even the smallest details will be of great interest to future generations. Tell YOUR story YOUR way with the Storyteller kit. This beautiful blue-and-brown general kit is highlighted by journal cards that serve as prompts to help you know what to write.
Scrapbooking on your iPad is convenient and fun with our digital scrapbook kits. This set features a blue & brown theme by Amanda you’ll love to document your memories. Get excited and learn how to scrapbook in Procreate for FREE with us in this tutorial.
Special Note: Procreate limits the amount of layers your device can create depending on 1 – the amount of RAM your iPad has and 2 – the size of your canvas and DPI. For more FAQs and to learn how to download samples to test your device first before buying, please visit our scrapbook page of the website. This product will work fine on all iPad Pro models. Purchase at your own risk, we don’t provide refunds if you have an iPad Model that cannot accommodate scrapbooking and you didn’t test it first.
At checkout choose how you want to use your final creations – both options work in Photoshop and Procreate:
- High resolution for printing and newer devices with a minimum of 2 GB RAM minimum – 300 DPI
- Low resolution for non-printing and older iPads – 150 DPI
What’s included in this Storyteller Scrapbooking kit by Amanda?
- 24 textured digital scrapbook papers (.JPG files you unzip)
- 60 embellishments (.PNG Files you unzip)
- Each file set is zipped, please unzip using our unzipping tutorial and place on a cloud storage like DropBox or Google Drive to easily access via your Files App like our video shows.
- Can I use this for digital planning? Please purchase the low res version of this kit to save file space and use in apps like GoodNotes or Zoom Notes. You will need to use the Files App to drag them into your planner as we do not provide a GoodNotes version of this file.