How Can I Use Your Products?
Thank you for your interest in my designs. Please note that I have a detailed set of terms below that I hope you will read before you purchase as I cannot refund any money due to the nature of delivery (you can't return a digital download).
All images, products, artwork, designs, etc. are copyright of Holly McCaig Creative, LLC dba Holly Pixels. Rights are not transferable and will always remain with the copyright owner.
Commercial Use Questions
I know that many of you are looking to find out if you can use my designs commercially. So let's discuss!
Designs can only be used commercially for small, handmade businesses. This means you are creating something like:
- T-shirts on your Silhouette cameo or Cricut to sell on Etsy or at a craft fair.
- Create home decor products like wooden signs and using my designs as a template to paint the design or apply as vinyl. But you aren't selling these to a store to retail. You are the direct retailer.
- Maybe you are an embroiderer. You can digitize my designs to create your finished products to sell to the customer, but you cannot digitize them to sell the digital file for embroidery machines.
So basically, you're making some final product by hand in your home or small studio and will never make more than 100 of them to sell direct to the customer. By purchasing my design, you are agreeing to these terms.
You May Not
- Sell any art "as is" - collage sheets, sticker sheets, tattoos, iron on transfers, etc.
- Claim any Holly Pixels or Holly McCaig Creative artwork as your own in your listings. You did not design these.
- Create a supply product from my designs. This means, making a stencil or iron on, etc. from my design to sell to someone else.
- Share final designs with anyone.
- Redistribute or resell artwork - this includes freebies as downloads for your website or newsletter.
- Reproduce or trace any artwork, unless for personal use.
- Use artwork in the production or stamps, rubber stamps, digital stamps, scrapbooking products, etc. unless for personal use.
- Use any artwork in part or whole on print-on-demand websites such as Zazzle, Spoonflower, Cafepress, Society6, etc. for re-distribution unless for personal use.
- Use artwork in the production of temporary tattoos or embroidery digital files unless for personal use.
- Use artwork to create commercial use products for others - so if you create iron on transfers, you may not use my designs and resell them this way.
- Use my designs to create art printables unless they are only 25% of your design.
You May Do the Following Commercially
- Create printed stationery, product packaging, cards, flyers, business cards, logos, etc. so long as the item is flattened before sending to your customer. You may not create blank templates for others to use to resell.
- Create designs for resale like web banners, advertisements, etc.
- Create designs for embroidery files that you, in turn, create a tangible embroidered item for resale - not the digital file.
- Create actual home decor products like pillows.
- Create clothing and accessories that are tangible.
When you purchase artwork from Holly Pixels, you must follow all license and usage rules. You will need to credit me for any commercial usage with the following on the page being sold: @HollyPixels dba Holly McCaig Creative, LLC
Personal Use & Non Profit
You may use my files for personal use for yourself, your home, and gifts to friends and family.
Non Profits may use my designs without licensing. Files must be flattened and uneditable. You agree to only use my designs for a final product, not to redistribute or resell the design itself. No credit is required for non-profit use.
Can I Purchase A Professional use License? Or Hire You to Design?
My designs that you see here can be purchased for professional use with an extended license. These are determined on the final use. Please contact me for a custom quote. You may hire me for original designs but my schedule may be busy, these are also priced accordingly and are not resold.