What the Brush Procreate Brush Review Body Builder Brush Box by Pretty Little Lines
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring the Body Builder Brush Box by Pretty Little Lines.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. So please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
Body Builder Brush Box by Pretty Little Lines
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, Pretty Little Lines featuring this super easy Illustrator tool set to help you with female fashion composition.
Body Builder Brush Box by Pretty Little Lines Includes:
- 6 .brushset (six file to install in Procreate on the iPad with an Apple Pencil or compatible stylus- check Procreate website for your tablet and stylus compatibility)
- 87 stamp brushes including 4 body shapes in 12 positions, 24 hairstyles 14 eye shapes.
- Bonus 87 PNG and 87 PDF individual shape elements
Everything comes in one zip file and you get multiple .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Body Builder Brush Box by Pretty Little Lines
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- It’s easy to install.
- Having each set broken down makes it easy to find the different parts of the body.
- I wish I could do fashion illustration 🙁
- I think if you’re interested in learning more visit her YouTube channel to see how she finishes a drawing.