What the Brush Procreate Brush Review Boo-tiful Stamps by OkayAnnie Designs
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring Boo-tiful Stamps by OkayAnnie Designs.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. So please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
Boo-tiful Stamps by OkayAnnie Designs
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, OkayAnnie Designs. If you love Halloween and lot’s of elements for versatility, this set is for you. I love how much comes in this set!
Boo-tiful Stamps Includes:
- brush strokes, textured brushes, phrases, patterns, elements and lots of other fun embellishments
- 76 Stamps
- BONUS: 5 Linen backgrounds in PNG format
Everything comes in one zip file and you get one .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Boo-tiful Stamps by OkayAnnie Designs
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- I really love how much you get in this set so you have a lot of versatilty.
- Even novice Procreate users can create something really cute without needing a lot of skills in illustrating and lettering.
- Everything felt organized nicely in the palette, grouped by types of stamps
- I love how so many work well as photograph overlays
- Installation was easy.
Now You Decide!
If you liked this set let us know. And, now that you know what’s inside you can make an educated guess to make your purchase. You can follow the Okay Annie Designs on Instagram and shop her entire store here.