What the Brush Procreate Brush Review Doodled Botanical by The Creative Resource
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring the Doodled Botanical by The Creative Resource.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. So please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
Doodled Botanical by The Creative Resource
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, The Creative Resource featuring a set of doodled botanical/floral type Procreate brushes to accent your lettering.
Doodled Botanical by The Creative Resource Includes:
- This set includes 25 stamp brushes (which work well with your finger when your Apple Pencil is charging).
- A “be thankful” printable art print which shows 2 of these brushes in action.
- While these stamps are super simple to use, you still get an instruction file and a reference chart to make things easy-peasy for you.
Everything comes in two zip file and you get one .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Doodled Botanical by The Creative Resource
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- Easy to install and straight forward
- Fun variety of floral/botanical doodles to accent your lettering and artwork.
- Easy to color with the Reference Layer feature