What the Brush Procreate Brush Review Ink Affair Ghost Creator
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring the Ghost Creator by the Ink Affair.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. SO please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
The Ghost Creator Procreate Brush Kit by The Ink Affair
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, The Ink Affair. If you love a cute little spooky ghost, this set is for you. I love how she included multiple ghost shapes, faces and other elements to really personalize your little ghost using the Procreate app on your iPad.
- 20 Ghost bodies
- 25+ ghost expressions
- 5 hand lettered greetings + clipart
Everything comes in one zip file and you get three .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Ghost Creator Procreate Brush Kit by the Ink Affair
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- I really loved how simple it was to use this set from The Ink Affair.
- Even novice Procreate users can create something really cute without needing a lot of skills in illustrating and lettering.
- I did note that the brushes weren’t set to orient with the screen rotation, but that’s not a hard fix.
- I think you could make some cute little Halloween invitations and cards, as well as Instagram stories or posts for your feed this month.
- Installation was easy.
Now You Decide!
If you liked this set let us know. And, now that you know what’s inside you can make an educated guess to make your purchase. You can follow the Ink Affair on Instagram and shop her entire store here.