What the Brush Procreate Review Spellbound Procreate Brushes by Studio Kitsch
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring Spellbound brushes by Studio Kitsch.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. So please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
Spellbound Procreate Brushes by Studio Kitsch
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, Studio Kitsch. Syndee has a fun illustration style. And, if you watched her Potion Bottle illustration you’ll see she used these exact brushes in that tutorial.
What’s Included in the Spellbound Procreate Brushes:
- 50 brushes .brushset file are included in this set.
- Bonus Procreate Color Palette with some of my favorite colors to use with this set.
Everything comes in one zip file and you get one .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Spellbound Procreate Brushes by Studio Kitsch
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- They were super easy to use
- You get a lot of variety and scatters with this brush set to overlay on photographs
- Syndee provides a simple tutorial to help you.
- It’s super easy to install
Now You Decide!
If you liked this set let us know. And, now that you know what’s inside you can make an educated guess to make your purchase. You can follow the My Fancy Design Shop on Instagram and shop her entire store here.