What the Brush Procreate Brush Review Wicked Watercolor by My Fancy Design Shop
It’s time for another Procreate brush review with What the Brush? Wednesday featuring Wicked Watercolor by My Fancy Design Shop.
I’m excited to be doing Procreate brush reviews again with you all. This time, however, it will only be with Procreate brush designers that sell in our shop. So please don’t submit brushes for review. Thanks!
Wicked Watercolor by My Fancy Design Shop
This week’s Procreate brush set is by our designer, My Fancy Design Shop. Tanya makes it easy to mimic watercolor on your iPad with this fun stamp set. And, she gives you instructions on how to make the most of it.
Wicked Watercolor Includes:
- Brush Set Includes 35 Brushes: 6 Lettering/Seamless Brushes, 10 Hand lettered Stamps, and 19 Shape Stamps (.brushset)
- Watercolor Paper Texture (JPG)
- 5 Page Booklet to help guide you while using this set (PDF)
Everything comes in one zip file and you get one .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Wicked Watercolor Brushes by My Fancy Design Shop
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- I love how easy it is to mimic watercolor on the iPad
- Tanya provides you with a good amount of brushes that you can use for both Halloween and Autumn
- It’s super easy to install
- Her PDF instruction guide is perfect to help you get the most out of your set
Now You Decide!
If you liked this set let us know. And, now that you know what’s inside you can make an educated guess to make your purchase. You can follow the My Fancy Design Shop on Instagram and shop her entire store here.