What the Brush Wednesday Procreate Brushes Review Into the Wild by My Fancy Design
Ever wonder what you’re really getting when you look at a Procreate Brush set? This week I’m going to download and import the Into the Wild Procreate Brushes by My Fancy Design.
This series was introduced as a way to see from a customer perspective what you’re getting with a Procreate brush set purchase. This way you can decide if you wish to purchase the Procreate brush set in mind. During my time making these videos I will find some brushes have no instructions while others have really good ones. Especially if the technique is new to you. I even run into issues where a brush quality isn’t good and I can notify the designer to get it fixed.
Ultimately, I do it to encourage designers to take the time to create educated content to go with their brushes. I don’t have time to learn every brush set and become expert enough to teach you how to use them. That’s not the point of these videos. But apparently it made enough people upset that I didn’t do that. And, honestly I don’t have that kind of time on my hands. I leave that up to the designers to make educational content and if they don’t, they don’t. So I have opted to eliminate this series for 2021 so I can focus on things I can give my time to.
This will be the last What the Brush Wednesday. For those that appreciated the series and wanted to see more, I hope to be able to incorporate some brushes into some tutorials on the future to help you see how to use them better.
Into the Wild Procreate Brushes by My Fancy Designs
I love the Into the Wild Procreate Brushes and has personally asked Tanya to make them. I have no idea how to make a seamless brush and hope to dive into that in the future. But she’s so good at it and the creativity you can get out of these Procreate brushes is super fun.
Into the Wild Procreate Brushes by My Fancy Designs Includes:
- Brush Set Includes 15 Brushes in 6 different prints: Cheetah, Cow, Giraffe, Leopard ,Tiger and Zebra (.brushset)
- Instructional Booklet (PDF)
- The brush set will work in Procreate 5 only. Please make sure your Procreate App is up-to-date.
- Everything comes in one zip file and you get one .brushset files with your purchase.
Watch Me What the Brush the Into the Wild Procreate Brushes by My Fancy Design
I’ll show you how to download and install this set of brushes as well as what you get inside. Now you can see before you buy!
My Thoughts on this Procreate Brush Set
- Easy to install and straight forward
- Quality of the brushes seems really good
- Tanya’s instruction booklet was easy to read and straightforward that I could do a quick project right away
- I love how easy it is to layer the leopard spots!
- Overall I love this set